Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome to The Cozy Coupon

Probably the hardest part of blogging is thinking up a name. After many failed attempts, and insisting to my husband that I was NOT going to name it "Cheap and Easy" Jacob came up with the title The Cozy Coupon. I wasn't sure at first, but it's growing on me.

So why blog? First and foremost to share. I truly believe God gave me this talent when we needed money the most. Times are hard for everyone these days. There are a lot of coupon blogs out there, but unfortunately I don't live in an area where we have a Walgreens, Albertsons, Target or Kroger! The nearest town with a grocery store has a Walmart, Dollar General, CountryMart, and Richard Brothers. I'll be posting the local deals of the week along with coupon match-ups. I will also from time to time post deals that are available at the bigger name stores for those of you that are able to get to them.

 I'm not trying to be anyone else. I'm just me, trying to help my friends save money. I hope you enjoy this blog and the deals posted here.

2 comments:

  1. I still think Cheap and Easy would get more hits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that's not the image she's looking for Jacob! Amanda, have you thought about adding a kind of coupon exhchangey thing? I would also like to know which stores in town double, I think Richards and Countrymart do up to $1, but does Wal-Mart? I read your post for DG so I know where they stand on the issue...thanks! Coorrect me if I'm wrong about Countrymart and Richards.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete