Saturday, January 21, 2012

KRE-O Create It Transformers MONEY MAKER

Grabbed a sweet deal on a Lego type building toy for the boys today! I have to admit most of the HASBRO coupons were pretty lame. Most of the toys were really expensive but this one was SWEET!

Did print the Hasbro coupons like I told you to?? I hope so!! :)

Hasbro KRE-O Transformers Optimus-Prime
90pc Set at Walmart $7.97
Use $8 off Hasbro KRE-O Transformers Optimus-Prime coupon
Total $0.03 MONEY MAKER!

I bought 4 of these for my boys. Total before coupons $31.97. Total AFTER coupons was $0.12 MONEY MAKER!  They are also great to save back for unexpected birthday gifts, Easter Baskets, rewards, just because or even to donate.

This would also be a GREAT learning activity to do with your young boys. Teach them that their allowance can go much farther using coupons for cool stuff! 

NOTE: The coupon seems to be gone so I hope you printed it when I told you to. :) I have a pretty excited 10 year old son right now. It's his reward for putting up with all my coupon shopping. haha.

5 comments:

  1. Testing. Some have reported problems with posting comments. This is a test comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not had any problems recently, but I did when you first started your other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clipped those coupons as soon as I saw them. Jackson doesn't have any Kre-Os, but considering that they will be free - I think he could use some! LOL He has become my official "coupon cutter-outer", and those coupons are burning a hole in his pocket! We can't wait to get to Wal*Mart to spend them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It says it works with Lego's. Yes Connor gets excited when we have toy coupons. Sometimes we make a little game and if we can save $20 (or whatever specific amount) we will go to McDonald's for lunch with our saved money. :)

    ReplyDelete