Sunday, January 8, 2012

This Week's Sunday Paper


A question I am often asked is where I get my coupons? One place to get coupons is from the Sunday Newspaper. The only problem is that buying the Springfield News Leader outside of Springfield often leads to much fewer coupons! It can be very frustrating. To be honest unless you are buying the newspaper to read most weeks it isn't worth spending the $2 for the paper. There are plenty other coupons to print online or get elsewhere. It's a good idea to check before you buy.

All this being said... THIS WEEK WAS GREAT! This is a good week to pick up a Sunday paper! This week's paper included 4 inserts! There were 2 SmartSource, a Red Plum and a General Mills. Papers bought in Springfield had 5, but hey at least we got 4 this week!

If you weren't able to pick up a paper today, don't worry. Some of the coupons that come in the paper are available on the inserts websites. Check out...

www.smartsource.com
www.redplum.com
www.generalmills.com

Be sure to stay  check back as I will be posting a new tab at the top of the screen (next to Home and Where To Start) listing all the great places to get coupons!

1 comment:

  1. I picked up one yesterday when I saw that it had a lot of good stuff in there. The last one I bought didn't have as much.

    ReplyDelete