Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week 2 Results

I will try to post my results of the previous week on Tuesdays. Our local ads come out on Wednesday. This way you have a chance to snag a great deal that you may not have seen earlier.

Here is everything I bought using coupons and store ads this week. Can you tell my boys LOVE Krabby Patties?. These will last us awhile. Also the KY was a great moneymaker this week, but my hubby wouldn't even check out with me when I bought them. haha.

  

NOTE Not Pictured were 4 20oz Orange Crush bottles that hubby put to good use this week. 

Everything was bought using coupons with the exception of the Krabby Patties: On clearance for $0.25 a box! and the Banquet TV dinners which were on sale for $0.79 

Total Retail: $60.99 
My Cost: $15.44

Total Savings: $45.55
Total Savings this year:  $83.81


No comments:

Post a Comment