Friday, March 9, 2012

This Week= 15 FREE ITEMS!


So very sorry for the lack of posts lately. Life and college have just been so busy! I know this post is late and I'm so sorry but I somehow lost my darn receipt!  I hate when that happens. The good news is that I know pretty much what I paid for everything. The bad news is I don't remember where I got the coupons as I normally write it on my receipt.

A big majority of the FREE items came in the mail from P & G. LOVE getting boxes in the mail!

Counting all samples as $1, sometimes they are higher but for blogging purposes we will count them as $1,
Total Retail 28.91
Total Out Of pocket: $4.79
Total Saved: $24.12

Total Saved this year: $407.82

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could leave a comment but I know I cant so this is just exercise in typing. LOL
    IJK

    ReplyDelete