Monday, March 12, 2012

Can 15 Minutes Really Save You Hundreds On Car Insurance?

First let me say that I do not recommend taking financial advice from a green lizard! Second, it really is worth taking a few minutes to check out your insurance policy.

We've had State Farm insurance for awhile.. and let me say I've disliked every single second of it. We thought they were the cheapest. We were wrong! A few months ago I left after paying our bill I told my husband that I would never again walk in that place! It would either be mailed or he would do it! Seriously you can't go in there without them trying to sell you something. They must get the exact same training as the crazies that run the carnival games!

So long story short, we paid our bill annually.. Apparently that equals 9 months. Whatever after a brief argument with them we were in the market for new insurance!

We saved $1000 a year by switching to Farmers Mutual through Steven Hall! Our car insurance was close to the same, but  our house we got the exact same coverage as at State Farm, same deductible, Same everything except the price! We switched over every single policy we had.

Moral of the story.. Call around. See what's available. What could you do with $1000?

No comments:

Post a Comment