Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nerf For Almost Nothin'

My Boys insisted on being in the picture! :)
Remember those Hasbro coupons I told you to print?? Did you?? I hope so because there is one AWESOME deal right now!

Nerf Vortex Praxis is on clearance at Walmart, up by the front of the store, for $10! These are marked down from $24.96 (upwards of around $30 at Christmas if I remember right).

There was a $5 off Hasbro Nerf Vortex Praxis coupon available to print back in January.

Combine the clearance sale with the coupon and these high dollar and high fun toys are only $5! My boys LOVE Nerf! I bought one for all three of them. (my 2 sons and one for my husband)

Details:

Nerf Vortex Praxis Reg. $24.95
Clearance Price: $10
- $5 coupon
=$5 Each! 

Let's just say these were in the boxes long enough for me to snap a couple pictures. When my husband arrived home it was all out Nerf War! lol

2 comments:

  1. I won't tell my boys about this. LOL! We have more than enough Nerf guns around here, and I'm constantly finding bullets in places you'd never guess them to be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Yes it took forever to located all the bullets last night and I think a couple are still MIA.

    ReplyDelete