Thursday, October 11, 2012

Harbor Freight and Staples for less than $0.50

Had a Dr appointment yesterday. Decided I would grab a couple things with coupons. Would have loved to have gotten more, but I'm always really tired after they do a lot of blood work.

Here's what I got..
 ALSO GOT A FAT NOTEBOOK BUT FORGOT TO INCLUDE IT IN THE PICTURE :(

Here's how it worked..

Staples:

Notebook (not pictured) $1

Cardinals Book Cover On sale $2.90

Glass Wipes $1

Duster $1

White Out Board $1

Pink :) Scotch Tape $1.49

Paper Clip Ball $1

Wet Wipes: $1

Total before Tax $10.39
Used $10 off any $10 or more purchase at Staples
Total $0.39 + $0.03 tax = $0.42

Harbor Freight

Hubby dropped his drill off of the barn this week and broke it. He decided to go get a new one while I was at the Dr. He gladly took my coupons with him. Saved him $10 on his drill PLUS he grabbed this tape measure for FREE! 

25 ft Tape Measure $6.99
FREE used Free 25 ft Tape Measure coupon with any purchase. :) 

ALSO want to mention we had lunch at Hu Hot! LOVE Hu Hot and I had a $10 coupon for there as well! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment