Monday, October 22, 2012

$2 For All This!


 Okay so I never can remember to get all my items I buy with coupons. Apparently I left the shampoo in the bag with the paint I bought. GRR.

NOT PICTURED:
Garnier Fructis Shampoo
After coupon $0.03 MONEYMAKER

Triscuit Reg $2.50
Used FREE 9oz box received  in the mail.

(2) Renu Contact Solution Reg $1.44
Used 2 coupons for $2 off ANY Renu
Total $1.12 MONEYMAKER

Gillette Proglide Razors $6.97 (Note these are located in the travel section BUT they are the EXACT same razor as in the reg section. Ones in the reg razor section are over $10!!)
Used $4 off coupon from P & G
Total $1.97

Chap Stick Reg $0.98
Used $1 off any 2 chap stick
Total .96 for both

Rubberband balls Reg $1
On clearance for $0.30
No coupon just a good deal. :)

TOTAL $2.38 for almost $20 worth of items :)





No comments:

Post a Comment