Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stocking up for around $5






We are continuing our project to try to build up our stockpiles, without breaking the bank. Here is my most recent $5 shopping trip. The retail value of all of my items was close to $25 ($23.??) I think.

First I want to say STOCK UP ON BABY WIPES THIS WEEK! If you want to pick just one item a week to stock up on this week would be baby wipes! Coupons are everywhere!

Canned tomato sauce Orig $0.33  ($0.40 at CM I think)
On Sale this week at Country Mart for $0.18
NO COUPON NEEDED
Savings of $0.15
May not seem like a great deal, but I use these a lot! They are half their orig price at CM (I price comped atWM)

iD Gum
Orig $1.28
Use BOGO coupon from last Sundays paper
Total Saved $1.28 ($0.64 each)

Huggies Baby Wipes Orig $1.18
Use $1 off any Huggies Wipes excludes trial sizes. These are everywhere All You, web, paper..
Let me explain this. These are the diaper bag cases. They come with 18 wipes in a hard case. They are in the diaper aisle. The trial size is in the trial size aisle and only come with 6 wipes. They are only $0.97 and the coupons are not good on those. Hope this might clear things up.

Halls Orig $1.17
Use $1 off any 2. 17 count or larger. This coupon was in All You mag if I remember correctly..
Stock up Cold season will be here soon!

Pull-up's flushable Wipes Orig $1.68
Use $1 off any Pull-ups flushable wipes HERE


Dry Yeast orig $1 on sale for $0.70
Use $.40 off any found in All You mag

Country Bob's Orig $3
Used FREE 13oz Bottle got in the mail
NOTE: I will be having a couponing party soon and giving these coupons away!! 

TOTAL was $6 for $23 worth of stuff
Total Math may be a few pennies off I can't find my receipt, but you get the point.)

Ended up spending $6. Only $5 on coupon items, but I wanted to include the $1 worth of tomato sauce because it's a good buy!

Happy Shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment