Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Less than $5




Couponing for less than $5

As many of you know one of my favorite things to do is take a $5 bill and see how much I can buy. I know kinda a crazy hobby but hey some people buy lottery tickets.. well I ALWAYS win! Lol 

So I got all of this for $4. I have somehow misplaced my receipt but I will give you a quick rundown of the products… 

White Cloud toilet paper 4 pack of double rolls. $2.08 used $2 off any White cloud tissue. Excluding 4 pack regular rolls. This means that you CAN use them on the 4 back double rolls. 

BIC Pens. I got the colorful ones J $1 used a $1 off any 2 Bic products. You can never have too many pens especially when they are in pretty colors! Made one of them FREE

Halls Cough drops. It’s cold season! I bought Cherry and Honey-lemon. You can pick your favorite flavor.$1 used $1 off any 2 so that makes one of them FREE!

Last but not least my FAVORITE buy of the day.. NIVEA Lotion! I Love Nivea products! These were almost $3 each! (Around $2.76 I think) I had a $2 off coupon meaning I just paid the change. My hands are nice and soft tonight!  

Not as big of a trip as normal but got some good stuff. 

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment