Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving Savings: Turkey

This is the second year that I will be doing all the cooking for our families Thanksgiving dinner. Being as cheap frugal as I am I want to do this for as little as possible. This is the first of several posts that I am going to try to do on Thanksgiving dinner.

This post is all about the Turkey!


Save $3 off Butterball Turkey www.coupons.com 
Print and submit $5 Rebate (I believe it comes as $5 in coupons) www.butterball.com/savings
Save a total of $8 on your turkey!!! 

Now lets save on ways to cook that yummy bird!

Save $0.75 On ReynoldsWrap Aluminum Foil
Coupon in last Sunday's Paper or for print HERE


Save $0.50 on Reynolds Turkey Size Oven Bags (love these things)
Coupon in last Sunday's paper.

TOTAL SAVINGS ON ITEMS FOR YOUR TURKEY $9.25

No comments:

Post a Comment