Thursday, June 14, 2012

Using up those coupons..


Today I had a couple coupons that were getting ready to expire so if you printed either of these coupons when they were available make sure to use them today!

Walmart:

Chef Boyardee Soup
Reg $0.96
Used $1 off of 4!
Total paid $0.71 each.
GREAT deal for these!

Baby Wipes We ALWAYS need baby wipes. I haven't been buying ANYTHING since the Hubz left his job. We were down to GASP.. our last pack!
Reg $1.97 (If you shop at Richards Bro's they are on sale there for $1.99) Still cheaper at Walmart, but I know some of you, like me, hate to shop there.
Anyway...
Reg $1.97
Used $0.75 off coupon (60ct or larger)
Paid $1.22.
Baby Wipe coupons are among my favorite!

So I saved a total of $3.50. It all adds up!


Coupon Fairy has been out.... Today I left some coupons in Lawn and Garden for Off and Cutter Products. There's a couple GREAT ones for Cutter. $1 and product and they have some spray for $1.97 making it less than half price! 

No comments:

Post a Comment