Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dollar General $5 Saturday Coupons

One of my favorite things about Dollar General is their Saturday coupons. If you have never noticed the $5 coupon on the bottom of your recipes, you need to take a look. Coupons commonly print on the very bottom of your receipt and are good for $5 off any purchase of $25 or more. They are always good for the following Saturday only.  Don't have a coupon? That's okay. You can print one HERE for free! :)

This is a great coupon to use on products that you don't normally have coupons for such as milk, toilet paper or other products. These coupons are available each week so take advantage of this and more coupons at www.dollargeneral.com

I love Dollar General. The staff are always so friendly, they never mind taking my coupons, they have big brand products and their prices are very often the lowest around.

Shop your local Dollar General today.. and don't forget that coupon!

4 comments:

  1. Wow..."they never mind taking coupons"
    I want to go to your DG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..."they never mind taking coupons"
    I want to go to your DG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..."they never mind taking coupons"
    I want to go to your DG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..."they never mind taking coupons"
    I want to go to your DG

    ReplyDelete